Check your domain availability:
Complete Domain Pricing
Already own your domain? Transfer it to Newtek to take advantage of our competitive rates and great customer service.
Regulations require that you provide accurate personal information when you register your domain name, which includes your address, phone number, and email addresses. With ID Protection, your personal information is shielded from public domain lookups.
- Keep your primary domain as simple as possible. If your company name with .COM is available, that’s your most obvious choice.
- Protect your brand identity by securing alternate extensions. While your company.COM is great, it’s a good idea to also register the .NET, .INFO, and .ORG if they are available.
- Secure your best search keywords. If, for example, you own a landscaping business in Kansas City, KansasCityLandscaping.COM is a great domain to secure. Search engines, specifically Google, will rank your site higher on keywords that are in your domain name.
- Is your domain easy to misspell? If so, be sure to secure the most common misspellings of your business or domain name.
- Need more advice? Contact us any time to speak with a web expert.