For existing customers who prefer to consume our hosting products via the WebControlCenter™, our legacy plans below will continue to be fully supported. If you are interested in our newer Cloud Spaces offering, click here.
- MVC2 – the ASP.NET MVC Framework is a programming model that allows developers to build web applications as a composition of model, view, and controller roles.
- Visual Studio Compatible – Our hosting environment is 100% compatible with recent iterations of Microsoft’s powerful IDE.
- IIS 7.5 – Microsoft’s feature-rich web server providers users with individual app pools, remote access, and much more.
- IIS Manager Access – With a free IIS manager download,
you now have root IIS access to your site where you’ll be able to manage a number of IIS features and extensions.
- Isolated App Pool – Now you can run your applications in a Full Trust .NET environment without the security and performance concerns of doing so in a traditional shared app pool environment.
- App Pool Manager – Our proprietary WebControlCenter provides you with a simple tool to recycle your individual application pool, modify its bitness or version of .NET (2.0, 3.5, 4.0), and change yoru pipeline mode between integrated and classic.
- Windows 2008 R2 – R2 expands on the award-winning foundation of Windows Server 2008 and provides an incredibly reliable platform.
- Microsoft SQL 2008 – SQL Server 2008 offers a number of new
functionalities for developers who are creating intensive,
Plans Also Include:
- Web App Gallery – 1-click installs of dozens of popular web applicatons, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and
- SiteCenter – Each hosting account has access to our simple-to-use web site builder, which comes with hundreds of themes to choose from.
- Nightly Backups – Rest easy knowing your data is backed
- Virus Scanning – Our mail servers scan all incoming mail for known viruses.
- Spam Filtering – Advanced spam filtering technologies block over 99% of spam before it ever hits your inbox.
Full Plan Details
The Right Solution for Your Technology NeedsWe can help you meet your budget and your specifications