NTS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the Newtek Technology Services Forum!

Author Topic: Login Problem  (Read 5148 times)

Offline nevins

• Hosting Newbie
Login Problem
« on: May 04, 2010, 09:59:18 PM »
Well I have a login problem on gmail account at my end.
The Problem is that when i write my user name and password and press enter.....................I am redirected to my inbox on second time after re-entering my password again.
I am confused that where does the first password go that i have to feed password second time for logging in my account.
I am facing this problem since last week.
Kindly guide on this
Thanks

Offline Stevenson [NTS]

• Forum Commando
  • Administrator
    • http://webservices.thesba.com
Re: Login Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 03:24:31 AM »
Either your local browser has a hosed setting or you're logins are getting snaked.

If you have more than one machine at your place, try logging in on the other and see what happens.  If it doesn't happen on the other, update your gmail password.
That's what SERVER said . . . end of line

jbcampos

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 12:29:53 PM »
I'd probably test it from a different browser to see if it still does that. Browsers interrupt things differently, especially javascript so it may just be something simple like that. If it still happens try clearing your cache. If it still doesn't resolve it I would run a quick scan for malware just in case. Its unlikely but still possible that it could be getting phished locally by malicious software. Trend micro's house call and NOD32's online scanner work pretty well if you do not have any anti virus or malware scanning applications.

Hope this helps. If you need more assistance you may want to post on google's site or find a support/abuse department to notify of the problem.

Offline Lorraine

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 07:57:05 PM »
Hey Joseph... Sam13's post is link spam.  :o

GeoffH

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 09:17:06 PM »
Hey Joseph... Sam13's post is link spam.  :o

Thanks Lorraine, removed :)

Offline jycicuxef

• Hosting Newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 03:19:14 AM »
It is good to step in when you are having someone having better experience from the very start. I am intended for legit essay writing services to know about the things that are meant to be new for me.