NTS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the Newtek Technology Services Forum!

Author Topic: Atjeu/Deervalleydat client very upset  (Read 328 times)

Offline planetjoin

• Hosting Newbie
Atjeu/Deervalleydat client very upset
« on: June 26, 2016, 11:07:13 AM »
Hello to everyone.
My name is Fabian. I was Atjeu.com / DeerValley data client since more of 3 years now.
The company was sold to NewTek few weeks ago.

During the past 3 years, the tickets average response time in Atjeu was ALWAYS no more of 3 minutes (EVEN SUNDAYS, NO BUSINESS DAYS, etc.)
Now.. today, sunday, one of my servers is down since more of 5 hours.  i send a ticket.. and nobody answer me in the first 50 minutes (50 minutes!!!!!!!).. when my wife call NewTek by phone (because my english is not very well) the person told her : we are only 2 persons at sundays and we are working on it..
and then.. they answer my ticket.. saying the tech team sent me an email several hours ago because my drives are failing and they must to replace.
i NEVER got that email. AND 5 HOURS TO REPLACE THE DRIVES ???

Unfortunately this kind of support is not good for anyone who have a business based on dedicated servers.
I suggest you talk with the people working on Atjeu to learn a little bit.

WE, the Atjeu clients, can expect some change in your support?
.. now.. almost 6 hour with my server down.. hundred of claims from my client.. it still down.

Regards
Fabian

Offline Jason [NTS]

• Newtek Technology Solutions
Re: Atjeu/Deervalleydat client very upset
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 01:08:32 PM »
My apologies for the inconveniences you experienced due to any response delays. As we work to transition Atjeu.com / DeerValley data clients to Newtek, we will continue to expand and improve upon all of the services we provide.

Thank you for your patience.
Jason
Server Operations Department
http://NewtekTechnology.com