NTS Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the Newtek Technology Services Forum!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

1 -  General / Colocation Services / Network Speeds

Started by optivision - Last post by optivision on: Today at 02:50:08 PM

What speeds are to be expected with a co-located server in the Scottsdale data center?  Is there a target, like 20Mbit/sec download and upload?  I'm a current colo customer and I'm getting like:

Download: 86.12 Mbit/s
Upload: 5.67 Mbit/s

Download is going to the server, and upload is going away from the server.  Since this is a server, I would want these values to be flipped - I want more speed for clients using the server (the "Upload") and less for data going to the server (the "Download").

2 -  Miscellaneous / Classifieds / ITS Circle - Website Design & Development Firm

Started by Mujji - Last post by Mujji on: November 14, 2017, 10:34:02 PM

ITS Circle is an experienced IT Firm in UAE that provide creative web design and development solutions.  ITS Circle is serving clients from UAE, Middle East, India, Pakistan, USA, Canada and all over the world. We have a team of qualified developers and designers. We are currently providing

• Web Design & Development
  • Networking Solutions
  • Custom Software Development Services
  • iOS & Android App Development
  • SEO Services

We have a range of custom softwares solutions such as;

• Point of Sale Software
  • Payroll Software
  • Inventory Management Software
  • Accounts Management
  • Restaurant POS & Management
  • Real Estate and Property Management

3 -  General / Colocation Services / Re: Colocation Hosting you have to see to believe!

Started by Jason [NTS] - Last post by Rose1812 on: November 13, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

Colocation Hosting you have to see to believe

4 -  General / Shared Linux Forum / Re: redirecting one url to another with .htaccess

Started by troyjohnson - Last post by Rose1812 on: November 13, 2017, 09:38:05 PM

View the following article for instructions on how to create an .htaccess file on your web server:

5 -  General / General Discussion Forum / Re: Free and Useful Tools (2016)

Started by RyanBishop [NTS] - Last post by Rose1812 on: November 13, 2017, 09:34:04 PM

Free and UsefulTool:
1. Google Analytics
2. Bitly
3. Piwik
4. Open Web Analytics
5. Clicky

6 -  Programming/Design / Web Design Forum / Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Started by LolitGalu - Last post by LolitGalu on: October 30, 2017, 03:00:41 AM

Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme pride themselves on covering a wide exhibit of site types.  It is a Responsive multi-purpose high performing WordPress theme created by an elite group of designers and developers.

7 -  General / Shared Windows Forum / Let's Encrypt support

Started by paulbaus - Last post by paulbaus on: October 28, 2017, 10:28:24 PM

Hi

Are you working on adding lets encrypt support?  Its being done by all the major providers in order to allow people to secure all websites with https

https://letsencrypt.org/docs/integration-guide/

Cheers
Paul

8 -  Programming/Design / Web Design Forum / Re: What program do you use for web design?

Started by gdm - Last post by nesir on: October 11, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

Im started with Dreamweaver and today i use Dreamweaver c6 still lol.
Xammp for local development of php sites.
And i use my chrome browsers developer mode plugins to analyse my website for issues.
Laravel too, sometimes i edit html or php files directly on the hosting server if its minor bugs.

My greatest developer tool .... ;D ;D ;D is a iphone ( because i have nothing else to check compatibility for on ios ) and online emulators are not reliable.

9 -  General / General Discussion Forum / asus f541ua

Started by nesir - Last post by nesir on: October 04, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

Hi guys i recently bought a asus f541ua , new out the box its slow as anything. It came with 8 gb ram i had it upgraded to 16gb and also i have a ssd so i doesn't have anything on it.

Now ive seen on the internet that some spec reviews claim it to be a 12gb ram maxed where others say 16gb and also its a sodimm slot. I cannot figure out why its so slow im assuming this must be the problem somehow as my hp pavilion g7 ( loaded with programs ) is still beating the heck out of my asus.

10 -  Programming/Design / Web Design Forum / Tired of White hat Seo *sigh* what your opinion ?

Started by ravenmull2 - Last post by ravenmull2 on: October 04, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

My name is Raven i am a freelance graphic designer and web designer i also dp alot of journalism , it is my dream to travel the world as a journalist ( its free) and you get paid, but for now i must design for a living :)

Btw the i meant what i said in the title , always get it wrong , thankyou for not having it here

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10